Adventures of 2017 - Goodbye Toronto!

I may not live there anymore but it will always be home.
      I have lived in Toronto the vast majority of my life. It's been a place to grow up, a teacher, an experience, a life. However in recent years the city I grew up in & loved with all my heart has turned into something else. Something we didn't like,  or want to be a part of anymore. The last year I worked hard with my husband to get us out into an area we can be ourselves. It took a lot of work but we did it. Alas this blog got ignored in the efforts to make that happen.
I have to weed mine, but it's full of wild strawberries

My neighbors garden plots.
Corn and tomatoes growing everywhere.









We now live in the Niagara Region. Home to some of the
best farms on earth, and very famous wineries. Niagara Falls is a bit of an tourist eyesore, but the rest of the area is bloody gorgeous. We took some time to get settled & get ourselves feeling good again. I now have a garden. We face out into the woods. I don't have to go to Farmers Markets anymore, I go to the farms if I need produce. My hubby and I have been working on some great recipes for this blog that will be popping up in the near future. I hope you have stuck with me because I feel the best is yet to come.
I drive by wineries every day now!


Comments

Popular Posts