Weeds that Heal.





Welcome Springtime in Toronto! It's a gorgeous day outside. I've been tinkering in my balcony garden and reading up on how not to kill my newly grown plants. I came across some interesting infographics I thought I would share.
The first is a repost from www.survivalmagazine.org. and I give full credit to them for providing the info. I am pretty sure the only interesting weeds I have in my neighborhood are Dandelions. I sometimes see the elderly ladies in my building harvesting the dandelion leaves in June by our bus stop. Please be careful when harvesting plants for use, especially if you have depression and take medication. (St. John's Wort can badly effect you if you are taking antidepressants for example.) I like learning new things and thought this would be an interesting article to share.


The infographic in blue was sent to me via a gardening group I belong to. While I realize not everyone is a gardener, most folks I have met who are canning hobbyists do take an great interest in plants as well. I find it especially interesting as the discussion of "Plant Sentience" has been a news topic of late. Check out this article by psychologytoday.com   

Comments

Popular Posts